tiistai 6. lokakuuta 2009

Cirque du soleil



A Sunday with no plans at all.
-Cirque du Soleil today! For half price! We can't miss this! Come with me!
-Dammit. I'm in.



Leaving in a hurry. We'll have to get the tickets when we get there.
-You know what? We could ask if they needed help. We might get in for free by working for them.
-Yeah that'd be awesome!



-So we were wondering whether we could pay our tickets by working.
-Mmm... I'm not sure we need any helpers anymore.



-...but that idea of yours is so nice that I'll give you the tickets anyway. I'll give you a call if we need some extra hands after the show.
-If not, then enjoy the show and be happy!
-Thank you so much!



Yo yo yo this can't be happening!!!



Do I need to say this? I loved it. And in the end they didn't even need us after the show. A complete success. Thanks a million Joonas!

Ei kommentteja: